Disclaimer: the owner of this website is a EU citizen living in UK. She has all the right to be angry so forgive the scathing, harsh or sarcastic tone of this article (and others) concerning this topic.
- Inundating the locals with constant propaganda about how the immigrants are all stealing jobs from the locals, driving down wages and scrounging benefits. Top it up with press owned by a magnate who has Britain’s best interests at heart (lol)
- Putting them in opposition to locals, that only by virtue of being born in a certain country need to be privileged over anyone else (this model refers to Spartan oligarchic system, where Spartans males were above everyone else; all the others, of any nationality and genders, were subdivided in classes, in order of non-importance until slave-level). If possible add some demonisation of such group, see point one.
- Making them feel second-class citizens, using manipulative tactics like setting them apart from the other workers asking their employers to provide lists; if they naturalise, they will still be second-class citizens because nobody can change their country of birth. Once you receive backlash for that, just make everybody believe you abandoned the idea whilst in reality you only made the lists secret.
- Asking with a total air of innocence that their children be listed in a school questionnaire (affectionately called ‘census’ by the Ministry of Education’), by country of birth and not just nationality, in order to set their children apart from the British born and bred too.
- Asking the future mums to provide passports at their first appointment with a midwife,avoiding that the mothers pollute the perfect British pool gene with foreign blood and trying to prevent the baby getting legitimised as British once born
- Taking their pensions off them, even if they paid taxes for 40 years in several EU countries
- Telling doctors with degrees in medicine that they will be considered useful and not expendables, until the new generation of medical staff born in Britain kicks them in the curb and makes them useless. Then they will be ready for immediate deportation
- Having gangs of morally cracked and xenophobic youngsters roaming the streets in order to catch unguarded foreigners speaking their own languages and beat them up
- Encouraging xenophobia at state level declaring that if you think you are a citizen of the world, well you don’t actually belong anywhere – so piss off from Britain too, if possible
- Taking off their already acquired rights to reside and work in a country just because you’ve a crapload of your own citizens who want to stay on the dole; then treat them like hostages in negotiations
Cherry on the cake, a lovely selection of comments from the local populace having fun in dehumanising the foreigners:
What’s not to love about this country? In the end “Arbeit macht frei”, right?
Bye for now,
Merlin, correspondent from xenophobic Britain.